If you are looking to join the team in the UK on our journey to better and you have the talent to help us take our brands to the next level, please get in touch. We are not able to reply to everyone however if you do contact us, we’ll keep your details for 12 months (unless you state otherwise) in-case a suitable opportunity should arise. Email your CV plus covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Field Sales Representative (DUNLOP SPORTS)
Dunlop International Europe Ltd. is a leading company in sporting goods, taking care of the sale and distribution of Dunlop tennis, squash, padel, badminton and table tennis items. We also carry the brands for Carlton Badminton articles and K●Swiss tennis shoes, clothing and accessories.
Within Sumitomo Rubber Group Dunlop International Europe Ltd. has been one of the most successful “operating companies” worldwide for a very long time. We are located in several countries in Europe and are now looking to expand our UK sales operation with an additional key contact for our customer base in part of the south of England and the Midlands.
We are looking for: Field Sales Representative, part of South of England / Midlands, United Kingdom
- Sales development
- Brand representation across ALL brands – Dunlop, K-Swiss, Slazenger and Carlton
- Journey planning and territory management
- Data management and administration
- Credit management
Our ideal candidate:
- Will be a self-motivated and driven individual, who demonstrates the ability to succeed and strives to be “No. 1”
- Understands the Tennis and Racket Sports Markets
- Establishes and builds productive relationships with customers through engagement and delivering to an exceptional service level
- Can undertake extensive travel (car & occasionally plane) and stay away from home
- Is proficient in the use of technology, esp. MS Office, Internet, and e-mail
- Higher Professional Education oriented, preferably you have completed a commercial education
- Up to date knowledge of the brands full product line and specifications
- Sales skills demonstrated through generating sales growth and product appreciation
- Customer focused and results orientated
- Passion for the business, demonstrated through sharing expertise and helping customers make the right purchasing decisions
- Manages overdue accounts in a professional and ethical manner
- Communicates confidently and effectively and remains calm and polite under pressure
- Uses initiative
- Positive and resilient attitude
- Smart, well presented and business like
- Good time management (Plans, prioritises and organises workload effectively, makes timely decisions and ensures deadlines are met)
- Exceptional team ethic and desire to work collaboratively with colleagues
- Goes above and beyond
- Strong, hands-on, work ethic
In return we offer:
- A warm welcome and the opportunity to develop your skills in a growing division of a global corporation.
- A culture where your work and the impact you make is visible and matters
- 21 days’ annual leave to start, ultimately increasing to 25 days
- High end private health insurance with Vitality
- Company car / car allowance
We are not necessarily looking for the ‘finished article’; your motivation and potential are going to be what sets you apart.
If you have passion, energy and great customer engagement skills, this opportunity may be the ideal platform to a new and exciting career with a prestigious brand with oodles of heritage.
For a copy of the full job description, please enquire to EU_HR@dunlopsports.com
To apply, please send a cover letter and CV, attaching these as separate PDF’s, by email to: EU_HR@dunlopsports.com for the attention of Mr. S. Heatley.
We look forward to receiving your application by 12 noon on 16th August. First interviews will be over video link, anticipated 18th / 19th August.
Employment: Full Time (40hours) and permanent
Part of South of England / Midlands, United Kingdom